• Select a School
  • Language

Enrollment Options

Minnesota Department of Education lists different enrollment options for parents to choose from.  According to their website, Minnesota law covers enrollment of students who are Minnesota residents and wish to enroll in a regular public school district other than their own.  All open enrollment requests are completed using a standard Statewide Enrollment Options form signed by the parent or legal guardian.  This signed form should be submitted to the nonresident district of choice.  

Open Enrollment

If you are currently living in another Minnesota district, and are interested in opening enrolling your student to Jackson County Central, complete and submit the following form: Statewide Enrollment Options Form.pdf

To find out what School district you reside in use this link: http://pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us/

Non-Public/Home School Enrollment
For specific questions or to view requirements for home schooling, visit the Nonpublic & Homeschools page on the MDE's website.  

If you choose to home school your child(ren), you will need to fill out the following Reports.  These forms should be submitted to the District Office at 1128 North Highway, PO Box 119, Jackson, MN 56143.

Nonpublic School Full Report -
This report must be completed for the first year of homeschooling.  In addition,  we will need immunization records for each child that  you are home schooling.

Deadline: submit  by October 1st or within 15 day of withdrawal from public school.

Letter of Intent to Continue to Provide Instruction -
This form is to completed each additional year your child is home schooled, as long as you continue to reside within our district.

Deadline: submit by October 1st of each year.

Home Schooling Frequently Asked Questions

Student Report for Aids to Nonpublic Students

Education Aids to Nonpublic Students and Attached Forms

Immunization Requirements

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.